As if their tan was not dark enough...




Pardon this late post but I wanted to make sure to chronicle the fact that we did go to our second family camping trip last weekend. My husbands family usually have about three of these trips a year and this year is looking like we will make the quota easily. I on the otherhand, am quite exhausted in packing for them. Granted I already set aside the camping stuff in their own containers but still!






The girls, of course, can never get enough of it since camping simply means swimming. And when there's a body of water, sladder up the sunscreen coz my little ones are there!




So, forget about the fact that they are almost barely recognizable from their tan this summer and the fact that I'm not suppose to get them that dark at all...all the effort to prevent that from happening were in vain! They definitely have the summer hues and this season is not even over yet.


Next camping trip is already planned for the latter part of August.

Comments

Popular Posts