The Weekly Lookbook

We love clothes!!! So needless to say, my girls have plenty.  And now that the big girl is in school, we have more reasons to stock up and dress up. In view of that, I wanted to start a little Saturday post with a review of Mer's school outfits for the week. It's really meant to serve as a record for me so that we would know what was already worn and when but I'll include the details anyway just in case.  Though it seems we shop a lot, I try to be pretty resourceful when it comes to my girl's wardrobe. I do a lot of thrifting, ebaying (both buying and selling) and sale searching for online deals. I rarely buy at full price and when I do, I often watch for the same items to go on sale so I could still return the full price item and get the sale price, eventually. With that said, here's how Mer's first week in school looked....


Mobygreen Baby dress (my own handmade label), Old Navy tights, Me Too gold ballet flats


H&M Tee, Skirt (thrifted) and Leggings, Smart Fit Silver Ballet Flats


Iris and Ivy B&W dress, H&M Striped grey leggings, Smart Fit Silver Ballet Flats


H&M Journey Jacket (thrifted), Top and Gaucho (thrifted), Kid Express Red Flats (Amazon purchase)

Comments

Popular Posts