The Weekly Lookbook

I've been concentrating so much in getting Mer's daily pictures than I realized at the end of this week that I really did not take a lot of pictures lately except for these!  So much so that I didn't really have a "this moment" shot for this week. I'm also getting really frustrated with my lens.  Simple shots are turning out blurry because I fail to adjust the manual focus correctly.  Oh well, I guess I'll do better next week!  In the meantime, here's how this past week went....


 Getting summer outfits out again - Misha Lulu tee and skirt (from Ebay), Circo leggings, Gap brown patent ballet flats (thrifted)


Mossimo retro inspired bib blouse (thrifted), Old Navy tank, Old Navy boot leg jeans, Me too gold ballet flats


Another summer outfit - Old Navy madras top (thrifted), Handmade denim shorts (thrifted), Crocs Mary Janes


Picture day (yeah, I know...already!) - Mobygreen (my handmade label) Floral Top, Old Navy boot leg jeans (because I didn't get to finish the pants in time), Me Too gold ballet flats


H&M Sweater Dress and Leggings, Smart Fit Silver Ballet flats

Comments

Popular Posts