They call it the "Business of Bliss!"

What have I been up to lately? It's been a while since I graced these pages and for good reason. What started out to be an annual sewing project for some handmade baby clothes to sell at our Antique Fair turned out to be a new venture - a new homebased business!


It started out mainly as an Etsy shop for handmade baby stuff (which by the way is still in the works)....



....and recently I decided that it should also include designing hand crafted party invites and favors. And since I'm at it, I am also considering to revive for my floral design business as well.



The idea is to combined them all into just one business name...just in case it gets to the point that I need to register this again for a business license. Somehow it seems I just can't leave this idea alone. I've always wanted to be in the business of doing something I love and enjoy. I still have a passion for that and I'm always looking for inspiration from those who make this work. However, I know it will require a lot of hard work and sleepless nights. But in this economy where your resume is never good enough...a little resourcefulness may be the ticket to some financial relief....

I hope....

Comments

Popular Posts