Sizzling!!!

It's the kind of day that it's best to stay home to shield yourself from the hurtful heat!  We did just that and stayed quite comfortable since our house stayed cool throughout the day.  We did gave in to braving the heat after remembering that I had an unlimited cup coupon at our usual spot, Yogurtland.

But of course, being that I'm on my 20th day of my whole 30,  I opted to get whole30 compliant iced coffee (condiment free) while the girls enjoyed my unlimited cup coupon.


I would have threw a fit otherwise but being on this diet, my taste buds have since been retrained. And though I still crave for something sweet every once in a while, missing my usual tart with mochi, peanut butter cups and strawberries was not a big of a deal anymore....even if it is ice cream (or yogurt) weather.

Comments

Popular Posts