Nowhere to Lay Our Head

It's 2019.  It's already been more than 2 years since we had to leave our home in the Niles of more than 16 years...I'm sorely missing it!

Our current living arrangement was suppose to be a temporary relief until we found a more suitable replacement for our beloved little house but until now, we are still here and the hope of getting out is slowly slipping. Perhaps discontentment got the better of me but lately, but being here because we simply can't afford to be anywhere else is a thought that's making me slip down the slippery slope of hopelessness.  There's no joy in anything lately and it shows.  School has been reduced to the bare basics and sometimes (well, most of the times) to just k-dramas and lounging in our bedrooms because we don't want to be anywhere else.  I often drown my miseries with love songs and ice cream...yah, it's that bad!



Comments

Popular Posts