Now up for bids...


Ahh Ebay! Thank goodness to some tech genius that this marketplace exist. Like most SAHM's I am always trying to find ways to make an extra dollar or two so despite the lengthy process of preparing listings to sell, I am more than happy to oblige if it means extra funds or some spending allowance for the girls next seasons wardrobe. Hopefully, it would be a successful set. Next project? Sewing handmade clothing for the antique fair at the end of the month. That too will fetch a penny or two.


I've always been a fan of anything creative. Trouble is, I could not seem to figure out what I want to specialize in so that I could keep improving my craft. Perhaps someday I could reach goals like that of Anna Maria Horner...artist, successful business woman and a stay at home mom to 6! Yes ladies....it can be done so let's keep dreaming!

Comments

Popular Posts