The Lego Club

I'm posting twice today to catch up! Part of our summer plan this year is to take advantage of the our local library activities that are often free and of course, quite fun. Our second activity in the books was Lego Club in the Castro Valley library, a few cities past ours but since we were in the area for Pioneer Service School (more details on this on a future post) it was a short drive from Hayward to enjoy this beautiful new library and have some creative fun with the timeless LEGO's.



My kids are of course big fans of this stuff but who isn't!  They stayed in the little ones area for a bit but gradually joined the big kids later on to enjoy the "real" LEGOs that the library provided for everyone to play and be creative with.





I saw lots of beautiful creations but playtime was limited so the girls and I wandered a bit more in the library to check out their cool kids section. The girls definitely had a blast!  The Castro Valley library will be hosting this event once a month throughout the summer.  I'm not sure if we'll be back for it since we live a bit far away but since they have so many other great programs for summer it might be well worth the trip to come back for more.



By the way, these pictures are not even edited yet....that's yet another catching up that I have to do. Eventually, the Flickr version of these will be better....and yes, I'm using my 50mm still since I'm getting really frustrated with the quality of the pictures that my other lens is producing. I'm just adjusting it manually for now...thus explains why some are quite out of focus.  Eventually, I'll have it fixed...yet again!

Comments

Popular Posts