A Year in Review

In view of our extended absence, I thought it would be most appropriate to start off with a brief look back to the year that was.  Despite the busyness of work that took over most of my waking moments, we did manage to make some great memories though few and far in between.

Here's how that year went...


We had a fabulous Spring!


I completed my second and last knitting project....I tried but no other projects were completed since then and I have yet to grab the needle again this year.


We added two huge blueberry bushes to our garden which started an "upgrade" of sorts in our backyard.  Last year's garden was full and extensive and we are definitely planning to do the same this year!


Mer graduated Kindergarten...party was a double celebration with a friend at Chuck E Cheese.


We welcomed summer with our usual family camping!


Then grandma came for a visit that's been long overdue!


We started a new tradition of camping with our friends in the congregation which I think will now be one of the highlights of our summer!


And in a blink of an eye, I found myself walking not one student to school but two.


Mer started guitar lessons.


Then we had a few additions to our family and our growing backyard "farm."


We finally made it to the snow!


And we also learned to balance on ice.


Then we just sit back and wonder where did time flew.

It was a great year but I'm looking forward to making it this one even better!  So here's to getting back, coming home and starting all over again.  Bring it on!

Comments

Popular Posts