Two In A Row

It's still June and I'm already working on a second party for friends!  Party planning was never a hobby or a desired profession for me.  But since I've always had an eye for design and with the help of my newest buddy, Pinterest, I have since been the go-to planner in our congregation.  I don't mind of course...it's always busy but it's also loads of fun.

This time around its a Graduation Party.  I really did not plan this throughout since the last Golden Anniversary Party was just recent.  But I'm not one to change when it comes to my effort spent in planning and in the execution of course.  Unfortunately, this one will only have a week of planning and prepping.  Hopefully, it will still be as visioned come this Saturday.


Now back to surfing Pinterest for more ideas....

Comments

Popular Posts