One Step Forward Towards a New Path

 After two years in unemployment searching for a job in a career that took a beating in the recession, my husband decided that it's time to dust himself off and find a new path.  Yesterday, he finished the first step towards his new career and we all had a chance to celebrate with him.  



I was there not only for moral support but was actually working.  This new school is where I'm working part time doing mostly paperwork but I get to do fun things too like getting this event ready and actually hosting it as well. 


We had 19 graduates in this first graduation and everyone is optimistic about the future, most of them are like my husband finding another route, another career to ride out this economic downturn hoping not only to be satisfied financially but to work with a purpose.  We wish them all the best!!!


Comments

Popular Posts