More Doggie Love

I think I probably said it before....my girls love dogs!  Well, Mer in particular but Ickey too (once she's reassured that the puppies won't attack her).  They love watching them, petting them, pretending  to be like them....they want one!

Of course, in an ideal world doggies would be overflowing in this house...I would love one too but along with everything else in the name of simplifying....having pets will just have to wait.  But having pretend ones.....well, the girls can have a ball of course!  And they usually do (we seriously need to edit down their stuff animals collection soon)!

Well, since doggies rule in our house, my recently toy circulation included the collection of beanie babies that their grandma bought for them in her last visit.  Many of them are little puppies and the default favorites are these little critters that they named Chi-chi (the chihuahua) and Biscuit.


These guys are acting like the pampered pouches that they ought to be I guess, transported in special basket bags, dressed up in the girls' handmade couture and often glammed up with ribbons, hair ties and all things pretty....well, at least Chi-chi is,  Ickey's biscuit is just like her Mommy, rough around the edges but always beautiful.

They're a joy to be around and they keep their humans somewhat happy....well, at least until they get hungry.

I've been a neglecting my camera these past few days...still having trouble with my balancing act and nursing a few sniffles and coughing among the children and adults...tis' the season after all.  But I'm aiming to get better at it and catch up this month since I barely have any pictures for November.  So hopefully, they will be more pictures gracing these pages next week....

Comments

Popular Posts