Math U See

I am ecstatic to say the least about our Math curriculum!  After struggling with this subject myself from all of the memorization and (to me) nonsensical problem solving, finally Math became a visual, logical delight! 
 
 
 Mer and Myka will have differing opinions about this for sure since Mer has already been immersed with traditional Math but Myka on the other hand is a blank slate with very little exposure so how they both respond to this will be interesting.  I'm hoping it will lead them to loving it and that they see the practical application of it in their daily lives. 
 
As for me, I find this to be a re-education of sorts....I'm learning Math again...the way it ought to be learned. A home educator's perk I suppose...and I'm having lots of fun with it!

Comments

Popular Posts