Reality Bites!!!

Today, we received our actual curriculum that will be used for the rest of the year.  All of my notions of having all my subjects following a thematic flow flew out the window when I found out that the curriculum that's recommended for us to use is still within the standard and schedules of the city's public school system.  Of course, this is an option which can still be changed if it does not fit our family or the children's learning style but for now, it is definitely good for structure and to keep me and the children on tract with our learning. 
 
 
I have to admit, I became very nervous and overwhelmed once I got home and stack these books together.  The tower of books was tall and intimidating!!!  But I was assured by my auxiliary teacher that everything will work out and that I always have her assistance if I ever feel stuck. 
 
So I guess this is definitely for real...no turning back now!  So someone please give me a paper bag to breathe!!! This is going to be a doozy!

Comments

Popular Posts