A Photo A Day

I'm no stranger to the 365 project. I attempted it several times, succeeding only once in the 4 times I tried but I have to say, it's still my favorite way to chronicle our days...having a small glimpse of what that day brought and what projects or challenges we were trying to overcome. It's a discipline with great rewards...a indelible complilation that you can always look back on and reminisce. 

So with that motivation, I decided to renew my failed 365 project this year with a "half-year" effort...a photo a day for the rest of the year.  Mer will be joining me with her own version which should be interesting since I often look to her to save me from not having a post for the day since she's usually the one to remember to take photos throughout the day.  Hopefully, with my renewed interest in photography (along with my brother), I would be able to complete this one. 


Here's today's photo....it pretty much describes my mornings lately since I'm usually found in the kitchen trying to get an early start with breakfast and lunch before the rest of my household becomes busy with the kitchen.  I still stand by my mantra that "homemade is best!"  Better yet...homemade organic...and vegan is even better!  Now if I can just get the rest of the family to go along with that! 😆😆😆

Comments

Popular Posts