Their First "Real" Haircut

One more catch up post....

Last Wednesday, the girls had a true "girls day."  We went to my sister-in-law's favorite hair dresser, totally excited, their long awaited hair cut day came and they both got a new look.   I've been trimming their hair prior to but I wanted them to experience a bit of primping so a haircut was a perfect first experience. Mer was as usual, braver than her little sis and had hers done first.  



She loved her bangs!  I figured she had the same look since she had hair at 18 months (she was a bald baby for so long) so something different was a welcome change. 


Ickey was again hesitant but seeing her big sis enjoying the experience, she jumped right in and took everything in stride.



I had hers even out since shes been cutting her hair with her safety scissors so I'm still trying to get used to her shorter hair but it will grow out quickly I'm sure. 


Overall, they were happy with their new hair and new experience.  T'was another great day for the books!

Comments

Popular Posts