The Weekly Lookbook

The weather was all over the place this week allowing us to dip into her fall wardrobe just a bit. Please excuse the over photoshopped pictures. I am having a love-hate relationship with my camera and I'm afraid it's just a deteriorating love affair with my broken lens. I am considering parting with it as soon as I am able to purchase a replacement.


Tea Collection Dress (thrifted), H&M Leggings, Gap Ballet flats (thrifted) 


Cherokee Vintage Collection Tee, skirt and knee socks, Silver ballet flats


Capon (PE) day - Mossimo Vintage Collection Tee and Leggings, Pediped Sneakers


Old Navy Tee (pulled from our summer outfits), H&M Skirt (thrifted), Gap Leggings and Black Jenna Crocs


Her version of a funny face - H&M Tee, TCP Red Shorts (thrifted), white ankle socks and 
Black Circo ballet flats

Comments

Popular Posts